Pages

Monday 7 April 2014

Monday quick writes.

                             My super heroes.
Description  My super heroes are my grand parents because they have looked after me for most of my life. When My parents have had to both do some thing and they would have not come back till the next morning my grand parents will let my brother and I stay there.

My grand parents have walked us to school nearly every morning and my grandma makes the nicest milk shakes.

They have helped by making my brother and I dinner and breakfast when we had to stay the nights at their house.
My grandma is 65 and she used to work at this school but she retired and my granddad is 72 and even though they are are not my parents  I still love them and they are like parents to me.

Narrative
"Hey lets go play on the park" "OK" said mike
"what are you kids doing here" "what" I said what are you doing here" "come lets go"
so the kids left the park when suddenly they heard foot steps and they were the super grandparents so they told the super grandparents what had happened and they went to the park.

 When they got there they saw the terrorists and went to catch them when they froze the grandpa so the grandma got out her shock gun and shocked one of the men.

 But they were in for a surprise when the leader of gang came so the grandma got out her nun chucks and whacked the leader.

But he did not do any thing he just stood  still luckily the grandpa had a lighter so when he go frozen he dropped the lighter and it court fire to the plan that was going to end the world.
So that melted the ice and he got out, they both got out there ninja swords and they captured the terrorists and that is why grandparents are so special.   





3 comments:

Cyrus said...

Fantastic A brilliant story right there right there I wish your grand parents I will fell good You must be so so so lucky.

Unknown said...

Wow Latham. You had lots of ideas today. Remember to use fullstops and capital letters in your writing so it is easy to read.

Anonymous said...

I love your Superhero story Latham, and I know your Grandparents thought it was really special too. Mum x

Post a Comment