Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

Monday quick writes.

                                    My favorite meal 

Equipment

  • Flour
  • Milk
  • Blueberry's
  • Sugar
  •  Cooking pan
  • Stove
  • Oil

Instructions.
1.Mix the flour and milk together.
2.Add sugar to the mix.
3.Get the blueberry's and a spoon and mix them all together.
4. Get a cooking pan and pour the mixture in side it.
5.Put the pan on the stove and add some oil.
6. Turn the stove on at half way so it does not burn.

Then you will have something like a pancake with blueberry's in it.






6 comments:

Zahra said...

Hi Latham

Your meal sounds really yum.

Bianca said...

This look ymmy I like this Latham keep it up the good work.

Eric said...

I really like your meal it make me wont to eat it.

Eta said...

Hi it look ymmy to me

Unknown said...

Great bossy verbs Latham!

sylis said...

Hi wow it looks yummy I like you bossy verbs.

Post a Comment