Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait


Reflecting on my Andy Warhol themed portrait

1. Are you pleased with your Andy Warhol themed portrait? why / why not? Yes because it looks fantastic and it looks like me.



2. What did you find easy when you created your portrait? I found tracing  my portrait easy.


3. What part did you find tricky when you were creating your portrait? -think about tracing round your face, outlining your face using a black marker pen, dabbing areas using the dye, dying the background.
Dying my artwork because the dye kept on spilling.



4. Who / What helped you when you were creating your portrait?
Miss Paton helped me with my portrait.



5. What would you do differently next time? Think about: tracing around your face, features on your face, dabbing the dye colours, colour choice, photograph, time management skills.
Concentrating  when I traced over the photo.



6. What frustrated you when you created your Andy Warhol themed artwork.
The smudges and the dye kept running through the other colours when I was almost finished.

0 comments:

Post a Comment