Pages

Tuesday 29 July 2014

Going to the movies.


                             Going To The Movies
In the holidays my brother, my mum and my dad and I went to the movies. We saw How To Train Your Dragon 2. It was awesome. Before we arrived at the movies we went to Burger King to get  a frozen coke because its better to get a frozen coke for $1 than the expensive drinks at the movies. We had skittles,caramel popcorn,and party mix to eat when watching the movie. When the lights got darker I got excited I blocked my ears because the ads are so loud.Then I got used to the sound and I started watching the movie.

The movie was an animation made by Dream works. There is a boy called Hiccup and his dragon Toothless.Toothless is a small dragon that takes on a giant dragon and he kills it.  The skittles were nearly gone my brother and my mum shared some skittles. My dad and I shared some too they tasted wonderful. The caramel popcorn tasted yummy better than normal popcorn. There were not many people watching the movie. I nearly fell asleep but I did not.

The movie was a little bit long but I enjoyed it. In the first movie Hiccup shoots down Toothless and then he comes to rescue him. He starts looking after him and that is how it starts in the first movie. When we were half way through the movie I went to eat some skittles but they were all gone and the pack was as lite as a feather. We only had the caramel popcorn and the party mix left but that was enough for the rest of the movie. When the movie finished we walked out of the movies and went and got Burger King for lunch. That was one of the best days of the holidays.



0 comments:

Post a Comment