Pages

Monday 18 May 2015

Thank you Letter

Dear Dad.

Thank you for taking up your time and coming on camp with me!  You danced at the concert, you told us things about the Hunua Ranges and you made everyone laugh. In the mornings I would look back when we did aerobics and see you doing the moves to the songs! You poured everybody water and helped with a lot of things. People would ask me “Is that your dad?” and I was proud to say yes. Sometimes I would get embarrassed until everybody was laughing their heads off. You came to every activity with my group and when I did the high ropes you encouraged me and I felt better. You were brave and did the high ropes in my harness. You were an awesome helper and everybody enjoyed having you there. Without you there camp wouldn't have been as much fun!

From Latham

0 comments:

Post a Comment