Pages

Friday 1 January 2016

Summer Blogging!

For the summer blogging link we now have to buy our ticket to what country we have chosen as you know I have chosen the United Kingdom. Then we choose what airline were taking and its out of Air Canada, Air New Zealand, Emirates, Qantas, Air Asia, Singapore Airlines, Lufthansa and British Airways!

I chose Air New Zealand! The next thing I need to do is board the plane but Curious Kiwi  (aka our project mascot) and I need to watch an airline safety video so that's the next part to our learning journey!

Here is a link to the saftey video in case you want to watch it too! See you for the next part of my learning journey!

           -    Airline Safety Video

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Latham,

I like that you chose to fly with Air New Zealand. I usually fly with them as well! When you watched the safety video, did you learn anything interesting or important that you could share with us? I'd love to know what you thought about the video...

Cheers, Rachel

Carolyn said...

Hi Latham,

Thank you for posting the link for the safety video! I also would love to hear what you think about the video. I like flying with Air New Zealand too! I am from New Zealand, but I now live in Germany. Coincidently, I was on a plane from Germany to Sweden last weekend, and my friend and I talked about the Air New Zealand safety videos! We think their safety videos help to keep passengers watching the videos each time they fly - even very frequent flyers. I would love to know if you think similarly, and if so, why? :)

Cheers,
Carolyn

Post a Comment