Pages

Monday 25 November 2013

My self Assessment for my recount.

Recount Writing Checklist - Self Assessment                                                                                                               

Recount Checklist Criteria
I can brainstorm ideas


I can write a hook which captures audience interest levels


I can include an orientation throughout my writing


I can sequence my ideas clearly


I can use capital letters correctly and consistently throughout my writing


I can use full stops correctly and consistently throughout my writing


I can use describing words (adjectives) in my writing


I can use language features - similes, metaphors, onomatopoeia in my writing


I can use words which are more than three syllables in my writing


I can write in the correct tense


I can write in paragraphs


I can apply spelling rules drop “e” add ing, etc.


I can spell all of my words correctly


I can proof read and edit my writing, so that there are not any errors



0 comments:

Post a Comment