Pages

Friday 21 February 2014

Eastern beach.

We all came to school yesterday morning I felt exited. We all lined up for the bus, then we got off and saw another school that had taken our spot so we had to go to the other side of the beach.When I saw the water it reminded me about piha  because of how ruff the water was. 

First we had morning tea and then the juniors had a swim. While room 7 went and made sand castles. Then it was our tern to have a swim. The water was not cold for me. My mum helped me do back flips under water and I was good at it.There was a current in the water but it was fun.



When I got out I was hungry and I also remembered about five plus a day of fruit and vegetables and I had more then five.Then my dad arrived so we had the whole family there. 

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I enjoyed reading your recount about our trip Latham. The water was very rough that day. I haven't been to Piha, but I hear it can be quite dangerous. You are so lucky your mum and dad could both come to the picnic. You chose a great photo of your family to illustrate it.

Post a Comment