Pages

Tuesday 25 February 2014

Monday quick writes.

If I was invisible for 1 day I would be able to not be seen and scare people like I am a ghost and make them think I am one. I have all ways wanted to be invisible and I can do things with out people knowing.

I have seen super hero's and have always wanted be invisible and I wonder what it will be like to be invisible,I would like to have a cloak like harry potter and spy on people That do not know I am there.

It won't be nice if the day was over and the ability to be invisible was over I would probably fell sad and embraced if I was spying and someone found me.   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree - it would be embarrassing if someone caught you spying! I wonder if people can still feel you if you are invisible? What if they bump into you?

Post a Comment