Pages

Monday 24 March 2014

Monday quick writes.

If I had a tree house I would make it out of bricks and wood.

I would put stairs to get up to my door where I will use a key to open it. I would use cement and my hammer and nails to put every thing in place.
My tree house will ten bedrooms and there will be a giant pool, that's four meters deep. 

I would build it deep in the forest where no one will be able to find it, I would have a library,kitchen and a bathroom, so I would never get bored.

I would also love to have a room that is full of computers and other gaming consoles to keep my self amused.
The cool thing about my tree house is that you can watch television on my giant flat screen and if you get hungry there is a giant fridge and pantry full of all my favorite foods.

I would like to have a water slide that goes from my bedroom all the way down into my pool and an aquarium under my pool with a great white shark swimming around in it. 

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Great ideas Latham. I would like you check your sentences only have one or two ideas, capital letters and fullstops. Please read it again.

Unknown said...

Thanks Latham. That's much better.

Post a Comment