Pages

Monday 10 March 2014

Monday quick writes.

My most favorite place I have ever been to is candy land. It is in Hamilton  if you do not know what candy land is it is a shop full of candy like bubble gum gobstoppers 
hard candy soft candy chewy candy and much more.

When I first went to candy land there was candy every ware. 
When my dad said we were going I thought it would be like 
charlie and the chocolate factory but it was not.

My favorite candy there is the giant lollipops they had black licorice and red licorice my favorite is red licorice.

I hope one day I will get to go there again some time and you might go to.
I have high lighted 3 simple sentences and 3 conjunctions.   

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good sequencing in your writing today Latham. Remember to think carefully about where you need to put capital letters.

Post a Comment