Pages

Tuesday 15 November 2016

5 Minute Recount W Sylis.




It was cold, my feet at the surface of the sea. There was no hope at all, Then out of the blue I saw a helicopter. My heart raced, I tried my best to swim up. “We are coming just stay calm” Yelled a man from the, A rope then lowered and someone grabbed me, “Was I gonna be saved” I asked myself. I felt my heart drop, the sudden beat as if it was going to explode! I felt as if I was not going to survive, Then I fell asleep. I could faintly hear my father yelling, “You can’t let him go….”. I woke up in the hospital with my family near by. Grabbing a hold of my mums hand, I felt as if I was surrounded by light. I was fine, I was safe.

For writing we had to sit back to back and write a 5 minute recount. I worked with Sylis, we had a lot of fun describing ways of drowning. Our story is about a boy stuck at sea, in the current and he passes out and goes into death's row.

0 comments:

Post a Comment