Pages

Tuesday 29 November 2016

Dear T1 Latham- 2016


LI: To reflect on personal goals set in term 1.

Dear Term 1 Latham,
I showed confidence and sportsmanship this year. I presented every week with confidence and could speak very clearly into the microphone! I reached my yearly goal of becoming a leader and helping people with computers and technology. I entered a movie competition and reached a great position. I can’t believe how fast this year has come and I am really excited to start college next year. Even if I didn’t reach 1st place in my goal, I am willing to try again next year with Edgewaters film club! I am really happy I reached 500 blog posts this year,
see you again sometime.
From Term 4 Latham- 2016

I wrote this letter to my term 1 self and explained how the year went this year and how I reached my yearly goal of becoming a manaiakalani leader.


0 comments:

Post a Comment