Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

My holiday story by Latham.




In the holidays I went to mini golf, to the movies to watch Despicable Me 2 and emailed Miss Paton in Chicago. She even emailed me back and wanted my address to sent me postcards and that felt amazing emailing her from another country.
In her email she told me that she saw the Niagara Falls, went to the aquarium
and went to hawaii, I forgot what else was in the email but it sounded fun! I then caught up with cousins and got to try a lolly that I have always wanted to try. It was the new Natural Confectionary lollies.  They were a little bit sour but tasted like smoothies I had Mcdonalds and at Mcdonalds I also ate the biggest burger!
After I tried the lollies I went to a restaurant called Yum Cha which is a chinese restaurant. Then we went to Sylvia Park to celebrate my dad's birthday he turned 38. That was my biggest part of the holidays celebrating my Dad’s birthday and that is my amazing holiday story. By Latham   
   

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great story Lathy. It was really neat to get the email and post card from Ms Paton, and I know you enjoyed being able to communicate with her overseas. I'm so glad you had fun in the holidays, and you helped to make Dad's birthday a special day. I can't wait to see what adventures we get up to in the next holidays!! Mum

Post a Comment