Pages

Wednesday 18 June 2014

Our trip to the Botanical Gardens.

At the Botanical Gardens we went past a vegetable and plant garden. There was mint and apple mint, the apple mint smelt fantastic. There was also parsley lavender and lettuce but we did not get to try them we only got to smell them.

 The lavender puts you to sleep so I tried to smell it for a long time but it did not work.
The apple mint reminded me of the extra chewing gum, then we had to move on but I did not want to because I enjoined doing that and I wished I had had more time to be there. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautifully written reflection Latham! I'm glad you enjoyed your trip.

Unknown said...

Great writing Latham. I enjoyed smelling the plants in the herb garden also. My favourite was the vanilla.

Post a Comment