Pages

Tuesday 8 September 2015

Cross Country 2015


Today we had cross country, it was fun and hard. We got tired very easily! We started off it was the year 7 race. I lined up waiting to start "Smash!" went the wooden banger. We all ran to start with I was coming 3rd then we got to Mrs Benli who was marking where to go. Then we got to Mrs Prasad, then we got Mrs Millward. We then had to run back, I was then coming 5th. Then Manu stopped and I got in front but soon again he cut in front. When We got near the finish line Zahn came 1st, Gozan came 2nd and Thomas came 3rd. When me and Manu got to the finish line we tied until he took one step and he crossed it before me. When we crossed we both collapsed face forward on the grass, and we got up and walked back to our buddies and lay tired for a few minutes on the ground.It was awesome but tiring.

0 comments:

Post a Comment