Pages

Friday 21 October 2016

1st Person Owl Narrative.

                   Radical Food.

It was a dark, wet day. Mum and us boys were starving.
“Mum, i’m cold, i’m hungry!” we all moaned.

“I am sorry boys, but you just won’t try flying, I am telling you it would be easier and you can hunt for your own food!”

“But, b…”

“But what, you will otherwise have to eat my regurgitated food, and you need fresh food!”

We all know we won’t gain any nutrients being lazy and eating mums spew! It was time, we perched on our branch.

“Ok boys, all you have to do is keep your thrust levels straight, otherwise you will fall!”
The rain started to clear,
“Ok go!” yelled mum.

We flew off, we could hear mum at the back of us, “Keep your thrust leveled!”
We could see how hard it was to control ourselves! I started to panic, I remember dad saying keep single file, but now he isn’t here to see our achievement. I began to see these massive figures flying towards us in the distance,

“Boys get back!”
We didn’t know how to, mum was more focused on finding us fresh food that she didn’t remember to teach us how to brake! I was really scared, at that point my feathers were soaking wet, poor people down below! The speed we built up started to make us glide, it was hard to keep in single file! The figures got closer and closer, I was in front. The figures were bald eagles!

“Boys, move now we don’t have time!”

We all wondered what mother was on about, then we clicked. The eagles will easily eat us up, or worse take home as prey!

“Mum, what do we do?” I screamed.

I assume that we will have to lower our thrust! I was in front meaning I lead,
“Guys, lower!” I explained.

I could see the eagles following on, and mum at the end!

“Mum, they’re near you!”

I managed to brake and swift through the trees and back to mum, I could see them smacking and pecking her! She couldn’t cope, down she went!
I couldn’t take it, first dad now mum, It will be hard! I am the oldest and I must protect my siblings, we must go to the most dangerous place to find the most radical food around, and that's the eagles habitat!

“Where are we going?” they all asked.

After 3 hours of flying we reached our destination. We split up into three groups, I lead on the trail. There they were, golden brown eggs perched up on the tiny branch. We were in for a feast.
“Quiet!” I demanded. We quickly grabbed an egg each and launched off, not knowing what would happen next...

0 comments:

Post a Comment