Pages

Tuesday 20 September 2016

Stig Wemyss Panmure Library Show.

                                                 
Last Friday Stig Wemyss visited the panmure library. He is an audio book narrator who narrates the audio books writted by Andy Griffiths. It was a really funny show with audio book prizes and jokes. His entrance to the stage was like at a rock concert. He ran in everybody screamed out! Then he got Fraidoon to get up and throw him to the ground, after that he squirted Fraidoon with a water bottle. He was soaking wet. After that there was a game called sausage. He picked people to come up and answer his questions and your response had to be "Sausage!" Zahn was the only person who could complete the game, because he kept an angry face. I got to go up and play chubbie bunny, first he read us a story by Andy Griffiths called: Chubbie Bubbies! It was exited when I was picked to play. I managed to fit 8 full sized marshmallows in my mouth. At the end me and Afu were each given an audio book, my audio book was the 78 story tree house. It was awesome to meet and receive one of Stig's audio books and I hope to go to another show like that. 
Here is a link to his website if you would like to find out more about him. -http://www.stig.com.au/books-stig-has-narrated-2/

0 comments:

Post a Comment